These days, online privacy is non-existent. From ISPs and advertisers to governments and hackers, third-parties are watching everything you do online. As such, you’re left with no other option but to protect your identity and data with a VPN.
Furthermore, popular streaming services such as Netflix, Disney Plus, and Amazon Prime impose geo-restrictions to comply with licensing agreements and limit the amount of content you can access. This means you won’t be able to watch certain movies and TV shows in your country unless you use a VPN to spoof your location and circumvent these restrictions.
If you’re looking for a good VPN at a reasonable price, you can save big on PureVPN with its Early Black Friday sale.
PureVPN’s Early Black Friday Deal – The Details
Cyber Monday and Black Friday are yet to come, but you can get a discount right now on one of the best VPNs in the business. PureVPN’s 5-Year subscription is available at a huge 86% OFF, which amounts to a super-affordable $1.48 per month (or $89 for the full 60 months).
What’s more, your purchase is protected by a generous 31-day money-back guarantee! This goes to show the confidence they have in their service and gives you the opportunity to test drive PureVPN without risking your hard-earned dough.
So, why should you choose PureVPN instead of other providers?
- Unlimited access to one of the world’s largest VPN networks, with 6,500+ servers in 140+ countries.
- New and improved VPN apps for macOS, Android, iOS, and Windows. Easy to use browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
- Support for multiple VPN protocols like OpenVPN (TCP and UDP), IKEv2, SSTP, and L2TP.
- DNS Leak Protection, Recommended Location, Split Tunneling, a Kill Switch, and other useful features.
- 10 multi-logins! Use one PureVPN account on different devices simultaneously.
- Dedicated streaming servers for hassle-free access to geo-restricted content at super-fast speeds.
- No connection or activity logs, period. PureVPN has undergone two independent audits of its no-log policy by Altius IT and KPMG (one of the Big Four).
- 24/7 customer support to help you diagnose and fix any issues while using PureVPN.
You won’t find a better Early Black Friday VPN deal than PureVPN’s. So, don’t miss it and get the next five years of your VPN needs sorted without burning a hole in your pocket!