Subber is a small app that can help you with most of the subtitle-related problems, it works on Windows OS and it can Download & Rename and upload subtitles.
With Subber app you can:
- Find subtitles from your preferred languages (using OpenSubtitles.org).
- Download the (auto-selected) best, or all of them.
- Automatically rename them with the name of your video, so that the media players can recognize them.
- Save them using the preferred encoding (UTF-8/ANSI)
- Convert between encodings (UTF-8/ANSI)
- Upload your subtitles to OpenSubtitles.org
- Clean up the filenames of the episodes from any tv series using the TheTVDB.com
- Easy to use drag & drop interface
Subber is one of the many subtitle applications that uses OpenSubtitles API. Enjoy the subtitles service of opensubtitles for free and if you like it, consider making a small donation. Don’t you just love opensubtitles?