I hope you have installed Subtitle Edit in your system. This tutorial focuses on how to translate subtitles by making use of Subtitle Edit video subtitle editor. Using this, you can use Google Translator or Multi Translator (only for Swedish to Danish) to translate subtitles for TV shows/movies.
How to translate subtitles from one language to another:
1. Open the video and the subtitle file in the original language.
2. Go to Auto-Translate -> Translate (powered by Google).
For Swedish to Danish translation, you can choose the other one.
3. The Google translate window will appear now. You can choose the source language and the language in which you want the subtitles to be translated.
4. Click Translate. The translation process will take a while.
5. Give Ok. Now the translated text as well as the original text will appear side by side. You can edit them by yourself.
6. Now, click File -> Save as… And save the new subtitles. That’s it! Subtitles are ready.